harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] snapshots and a developers build
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 03:38:42 GMT
I'd support Stepan here. What IMHO makes sense is a weekly or a bi-weekly
snapshots that runs all the CC scenarios fine. We could create wiki pages for
each build so that people could try their apps (that not included into CCs) and
report there.

So anyone who downloads the snapshot could have a feeling what the
snapshot can run

I don't see any value in nightly snapshots that might be broken

Thanks,
Mikhail