harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][classlib] correct run of one test case
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:00:54 GMT
I forgot to add test run example:
>build.bat -Dbuild.module=lang-management
-Dtest.case=org.apache.harmony.lang.management.OperatingSystemMXBeanImplTest
test
<snip>
run-tests-api:
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\harmony.top\classlib\trunk\build\test_report
    [junit] Running
org.apache.harmony.lang.management.OperatingSystemMXBeanImplTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec
    [junit] Test
org.apache.harmony.lang.management.OperatingSystemMXBeanImplTest
FAILED

touch-failures-file:

touch-errors-file:

run-tests-impl:
    [junit] Running
org.apache.harmony.lang.management.OperatingSystemMXBeanImplTest
    [junit] Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.15 sec

thanks, Vladimir