harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] status of CC runs
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 04:02:14 GMT
> This is good.  Few questions :
>
> 1) are all of these systems registered
>
>   http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Automated_Testing
>

> (I think the answer is yes - when I went to get the URL for the page,
> I was happily surprised to see the list has grown longer!)

Actually, systems with iterative runs were not registered yet. I hope
it happens soon.

> 2) How do I get the data from my machines (id 7 and 8) to that page?

If your systems are available to external users I can simply add them
to my script otherwise the script on server side should be updated to
do other security checks for users who upload plain-data (now it
filtered by IP-address). When upload will be enabled for you I share
my script. You will upload data from your systems and I will download
them and prepare one resulting page.

 thanks, Vladimir