harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Results] Re: [vote] HARMONY-2918 - reliability test suite
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 04:04:32 GMT

> On Feb 1, 2007, at 12:25 AM, Vladimir Ivanov wrote:

> >> +1 from geir, Mikhail, Alexey V, Gregor, Egor, Alexey P, Stepan, Tim,
> >> Richard, Leo
> >>
> >> No other votes.
> >>
> >> Happy integrating...
> >
> > I have one minor question: where this suite should be stored?
> > It will nice if test suites will be stored somewhere in the special
> > place or in separated directory under buildtest to not checkout it
> > with the buildtest scripts.
>
> Why not?

I hope that the tests number will continue growth and in future we
will have a lot of tests. It may be not too useful to checkout all
test suites if the user wants to run only one of them or only classlib
tests under CC. Actually I prefer that 'setup'-process for each test
suite do checkout of workspace. It should reduce user's traffic.

 thanks, Vladimir