harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] new snapshots posted..
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:00:41 GMT
On 2/9/07, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> In order to kick-off the "snapshots are snapshots" thing, I created
> new snapshots for r505120 and places them on the download site.  I
> admit I did play with the linux32 version, and found some interesting
> things trying to get little demo webapps from the ASF to run on
> tomcat (I had almost a perfect record of failure...).
>
> We'll need to figure out how to automate - I have some ideas for a
> separate thread.  Also, we need someone to volunteer to do win32.
>
> geir
>
> Hi Geir,

I've set up a script to automate snapshots building and uploading. I'm going
to run it regularly(daily). I haven't scheduled the script yet - it needs
further improvements. I'll run it manually for a couple of weeks to see how
it works.

I've created new snapshots for r511897 and placed them on the site with the
script. Could you give them try?

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura