harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][classlib] correct run of one test case
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 05:39:51 GMT
On 2/15/07, Alexey Varlamov wrote:

> This is also applicable to api vs injected tests, the worst case is
> security module which has all 4 types. I'd prefer this to be fixed.

Do we really need this option? Why not run the test in this way:
modules/lang-management> java -cp
bin/impl/:../../depends/jars/junit_3.8.2/junit.jar junit.textui.TestRunner
org.apache.harmony.lang.management.OperatingSystemMXBeanImplTest

-Stepan.

E.g. via adding extra step to detect if the specified test really

--
Stepan Mishura