harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "tatyana doubtsova" <tatyanadoubts...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][classlib] x-lists clean-up
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:17:43 GMT
I've updated the patch
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3194<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3194.>
due
to the org/apache/harmony/auth/tests/module/Krb5LoginModuleTest.java  is
incomplete (as Mikhail and Stepan confirmed).
Other build.xml (state before applying
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2197) related to the list of
unexcluded tests do not containt comments to the excluded tests.
Thanks,
Tanya