harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "tatyana doubtsova" <tatyanadoubts...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][classlib] x-lists clean-up
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:53:25 GMT
The comment in auth build.xml
<!-- excluded to avoid random failures -->
is dated 07.09.06
There were several clean-up commits to
org/apache/harmony/auth/tests/module/Krb5LoginModuleTest.java  after this.
All the tests pretend to be returned were run iteratively - PASSED
All the modules with returned tests were run iteratively for 20 times in
once mode - PASSED.

In case of possible failures in iterative classlib tests runs under cc, I'll
put the test in corresponding x-list.

I also agree that JIRA number or/and comments in x-lists would be very
helpful.

Thanks,
Tanya