harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [equinox-dev] buddy classloading & deadlock
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:14:25 GMT
On 08/02/07, Pavel Pervov <pmcfirst@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alex,
>
> Much time had passed since you posted this, but now we have [1] with
> intermittent deadlock.
>
> Can we resurrect the original test, you were trying to send to dev-list and
> attach it to [1]?
> It looks like we've broken some rules I'd described in this thread.

The original post by Tom is archived at:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/equinox-dev/msg01349.html

The Zip is available for download at:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/equinox-dev/zipjupwOWUo70.zip

Tom replied to myself and Geir that it was OK to use this but that's
not archived anywhere.

Tom, would you be able to reply to dev@harmony.apache.org with the OK
to use this test case in Harmony? Or even better, submit a JIRA (or
add to HARMONY-3140) with the Zip that you mailed to equinox-dev?

Alex.