harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Berezhniuk" <ilya.berezhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Ignoring Sun command line options?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:16:25 GMT
To check Sun options we must hardcode some particular Sun options, and
update it when Sun options list is changed.
But items (1) and (2) are very good :)
I suggest the following sequence:

1. VM core takes the options it knows.
2. Other components take the options they know.
3. If remaining options contain only special options like -X then print
warnings, skip these options and continue.
4. If remaining options contain unknown general options then print error and
abort.