harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Henrik Stahl" <hst...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [vm] Memory usage of DRLVM/IBM VME/JRockit
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:09:05 GMT
JRockit defaults to 64M heap in most cases:
http://e-docs.bea.com/jrockit/geninfo/diagnos/memman_basics.html#wp10762
37

In standard JRockit (not the Harmony VM release) you can use "jrcmd
<pid> print_memusage" command to get more info, see:
http://edocs.bea.com/jrockit/geninfo/diagnos/ctrlbreakhndlr.html#wp99976
1

-- Henrik

by email and then delete it.