harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM][GC]an error while vm_gc_unlock_enum()
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:03:22 GMT
Fenghao,
It would be great if you can tell us something about the environment you are
running in.  For example, which GC you are using?  Where did you add the new
vm_gc_unlock_enum() and vm_gc_lock_enum?  What workload are you running?  It
turns out that vm_gc_lock_enum is involved in synchronization between the GC
and VM threading. This is a complex area of the system and many things could
be happening.
    Weldon

--
Weldon Washburn