harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Zhang" <zhanghuang...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][sql] javax.sql.rowset.serial package status update & Happy Chinese New Year!
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 07:39:26 GMT
Hi guys,

First of all, I'd like to say sorry. It has been a long time since my last
patch for sql module (Harmony-3017). It doesn't mean I lose my interest in
sql module, but because
1. My disk is totally broken.
2. Busy dealing with other tasks before Chinese new year.

So far, the status of javax.sql.rowset.serial package:
1. SerialBlob, SerialDataLink, SerialJavaObject, SerialRef are completely
2. SerialClob is partly implemented.
3. SerialArray, SerialStruct, SQLInputImpl, SQLOutputImpl are not
implemented yet.

The remaining workload is not too much, and I plan to resume my development
after Chinese New Year vacation (The late of Feb.). If anyone is interested
in sql module too, please don't hesistate to join with me!

I really enjoyed working with you last year, and appreciate your help so
much. I hope I can learn/contribute more from/to Harmony community in the
comming year. Thank you very much and Happy Chinese New Year (猪年快乐)!

Best regards,
Andrew Zhang