harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][awt]Is there any testing parameters to exclude awt test cases ?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 05:39:40 GMT
Hi All:

I have a remote red-hat system, and could only log on to it using ssh. When
running all tests, awt related tests keep failing:
testGetAccessibleActionErrorN/A

java.lang.NullPointerException at java.awt.Toolkit.<init>(Toolkit.java:560)
at java.awt.Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit(Toolkit.java:470) at
java.awt.MenuComponent.<init>(MenuComponent.java:50) at java.awt.MenuItem
.<init>(MenuItem.java:208) at java.awt.MenuItem.<init>(MenuItem.java:191) at
java.awt.CheckboxMenuItem.<init>(CheckboxMenuItem.java:92) at
java.awt.AccessibleAWTCheckboxMenuItemTest.setUp(
AccessibleAWTCheckboxMenuItemTest.java:42)

I guess this is related with Xserver. Is this a problem?
If this is not a problem, is there any switch to turn those test cases off?

Best regards

--
Spark Shen
China Software Development Lab, IBM