harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Kalpak Gadre <kalpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [contribution] Implementation of extcheck tool
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:12:38 GMT
I was just trying identify if it was not as straight forward as I thought,
and I was stupid enough to miss it.

Having read ACQ I have a question, does it mean that I cannot further
continue my work on extcheck? Considering I tried to understand the code?
Even if I make sure that I implement it purely as per my understanding?

Thanks,

Kalpak