harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [website] where is a link to the j9 download?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:20:24 GMT
I can't see it either. I believe it used to be on the "Getting Started"
pages, but this has been rewritten and the link seems to have been lost.
The link should be:

https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/iwm/web/preLogin.do?lang=en_US&source=ahdk

Should we also link to BEA's JRockit download site? I'm not sure these
links really fit into the "Getting Started" page any more.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin