harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib][porting] Ports to Linux PPC 32/64, zLinux 31 and AIX PPC 64
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:04:43 GMT
Hi all,

Just a heads up on some of the work that Mark and I have been doing
recently: I believe Mark has alluded to some of the porting work he's
been carrying out and you may (or may not) have seen some of our commits
to add makefiles/dependencies/etc. I have been working on a port of the
classlib native code to Linux PPC 32 and 64bit, while Mark has been
looking at zLinux 31bit and AIX PPC 64bit. We are beginning to check
some of our changes into Harmony SVN, but as a warning these ports are
currently incomplete, not fully tested and there is no VME available for
them.

Regards,
Oliver

--