harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Kalpak Gadre <kalpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] snapshots and a developers build
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:21:13 GMT

> Ok - thanks for volunteering on this!  To start, we're going to have
> to get the committers to be doing it first, because we want to do
> automated uploads to comitter accounts or something.  But we'll keep
> this in mind.

Well, sorry for posting this mail twice. Why dont I see my mails on
list? I recently subscribed from other
mail account. Prior to that I could see my postings also appearing on
the list? What maybe the reason?

> We have tons of other things to do as well though - what are you
> interested in?
>
> geir
I can look through the Jira for any classlib related issues. But any
from scratch task are welcome. Any pointers?

Thanks,

Kalpak