harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Garner <robin.gar...@anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Enabling vmmagic support on 64bit OS - need package update to the latest version
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 07:58:38 GMT
Hi Mike,

As you have seen, since the last time I posted an MMTk jar file, vmmagic
has been split out as a separate JikesRVM subproject.

I've put the file vmmagic-20070207 on my web page.  I expect this will
be very close to the jar file that will be distributed on vmmagic.org.

cheers

--
Robin Garner
Dept. of Computer Science