harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [drlvm] tests failing on Win2000 PIII
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 01:31:51 GMT
Thanks for details.

So I guess I'll ask the question again, is there a desire for Win2K
support? I'm not sure I really have an opinion one way or the other.
In relation to the previous discussion, I do think we should maintain
a single code base, so I guess this means either coding to the
lowest-common spec, some sort of test-and-branch or C macros (?).

I do think it would be helpful to spit out a "OS not supported" error
condition in these cases.

-Nathan