harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject RE: IBM VM reports 1.4.2 support instead of 1.5
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:53:33 GMT
Hi Leo,

Well, a patched System.class sounds like a good workaround, thank you
very much.
It's not so urgent, so please don't worry and have good holidays. :)

Thank you!

 Vasily

-----Original Message-----
From: Leo Li [mailto:liyilei1979@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 6:31 AM
To: dev@harmony.apache.org
Subject: Re: IBM VM reports 1.4.2 support instead of 1.5

Hi, Zakharov:
     Currently IBM VME's property does claim that it only support 1.4,
but I
believe it will be fixed in the next release.
     If it is urgent, I can give you a System.class which works around
it. But excuse me for needing several days, since the code is in my
office
and I am having Chinese New year.:)

    Good luck!

--