harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni] "ant fetch-depends" on Harmony JDK failure
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:00:14 GMT
This patch bugs me because it seems like a bit of a hack around a
problem elsewhere, although it could simply be because I don't know
what I'm talking about :)

Anyway, I guess my problem boils down to this :

The code now is :

    socket.connect(proxy.address(), .... );

and the new code is (in shorthand ) :

    socket.connect( new InetSA(proxy.getHostName(), proxy.getPort

why doesn't proxy.address() return a resolved SocketAddress - IOW, do
the same thing as this patch is doing?

geir