harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Sokolov" <andrey.vl.soko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][help] Troubles while invoking JVM
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:20:39 GMT
Hi once again!

2007/2/22, Andrew Zhang <zhanghuangzhu@gmail.com>:

Include ICUInterface34.dll?

Yes, this file is in the same directory.

I'm not sure. My default locale is zh_CN, which works well. To confirm
> whether it's due to locale setting, you may change your default locale to
> en_US.

 I tried both setting default locale via Windows' Control Panel -> Regional
setting and using following keys
-Dconsole.encoding=ISO8859_1 -Dfile.enconding=ISO-8859-1 -Duser.language=en-
Duser.region=US -Duser.country=US -Duser.locale=US
in command prompt while trying to start "Hello, world" application.
Unfortunately, nothing helped. Probably, some other ideas?

Yours sincerelly,
  Andrej Sokolov