harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][jndi]anyone see this compile error?
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:08:06 GMT
> I think the AllTest makes sense only when some one want to run test
> suites partly. I had never used it but I'm not sure if there is
> somebody who perfer that way.

Well, seems AllTest is a history now. It doesn't make use of exclude
lists and etc. Moreover, some modules does not support it - i.e. does
not have AllTest.. IIRC we have agreed that storing grouping
information in java source is (generally) not a very good idea.

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD