harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony enabling at Windows / x86_64
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:22:32 GMT
Ok. I've merged all these files together and committed at r510043. Please note:

1. The dependence on ICU 3.6 was dropped. So we still use the version
3.4 . IMHO moving to ICU 3.6 should be a separate task, separate JIRA
should be created and etc.
2. I've tested the build on Windows 64 and on 32-bit versions of
Windows and Linux as well. MSVC 2003 was used on Win32 and MSVC 2005
on Win64. So I currently don't know is it possible to build the
classlib using MSVC 2005 on Win32.
3. I've added compiled 64-bit version of ICU libs to our depends
folder: as depends/oss/icu4c-3.4-harmony-windows.x86_64.zip and four
libs to depends/libs/windows.x86_64
4. I put the 64-bit variant of precompiled graphic libs (needed by
awt-swing) to my home folder at people.apache.org. If someone wants to
propose another place for these files - he/she is welcome. :)

With Best Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD