harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][classlib] x-lists clean-up
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:42:14 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> TestNG supposedly has a lot of these features - has anyone tried looking at
> TestNG recently?  We talked about switching a while ago...

The last thing I remember was the fact that *you* can't fully enjoy
TestNG because it stores meta information inside the test source
rather than in some external resource. :) However, I agree that it
will be nice if we could get the ball moving forward here.

Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> Is it possible to add comments to our exclude lists?

Sure, you can put any stuff you want into it. If it coincides with the
name of some test then such test will be excluded. Otherwise the whole
line is ignored AFAIU.

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,