harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][classlib] x-lists clean-up
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:23:11 GMT
At the same time there are tests that reside in exclude lists by
absolutely unknown reason. I.e. initially they were added because of
some issue that was fixed a quarter ago. So IMHO the only way to get
rid of such unwanted excludes is to run *all* tests periodically and
check do they fail anymore.  This is an exhausting work - thanks
Tatyana for doing this. BTW I think it will be also nice if we put
JIRA number or any other useful comment directly to exclude lists just
as a reminder why this test is here.

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,