harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-2829 : missing classes in javax.swing.text.html.parser
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:51:27 GMT
I've just wanted to bring it in correspondence with other contribution
archives located at [1]. Almost all folders there contain
"contrib_checklist-harmony-xxx.txt" file, examples are  [2], [3], [4].
AFAIU they all are in public folders. However, I'm ok not to do
anything if it is not required anymore.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/contrib_archive/2006/jira/
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/contrib_archive/2006/jira/harmony-114/contrib_checklist-harmony-114.txt
[3] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/contrib_archive/2006/jira/harmony-127/contrib_checklist-harmony-127.txt