harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][test]how to set up a http proxy server for unit test.
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:42:30 GMT
Hello all,
I have been working on moving out the exclude tests in java.net these
days. Some of them need a proxy server. IIRC we have adopted jetty to
avoid external server dependencies before, but unfortunately, the
ProxyHandler of Jetty has not been implemented yet. So I purpose to
comment out the proxy related testcases and move out the test class
from exclude list. I'll add a TODO in the code and wait for the
upcoming new version of Jetty.

Another way is tha find out another tool to set up a proxy server. In
my opinion, we'd better not import another dependency if possible. And
if it is not an embedding server, we have to write some ugly code in
order to run test automatically.

suggestions?concerns?

--
Tony Wu