harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][classlib] native tests for portlib failed for me on Linux SUSE 9 ia32
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:56:01 GMT

On 14 February 2007 at 14:01, "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladimir@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems, it happens due to update of makefile's with comments:
>  02/13/2007 20:35:16 Adding "-Dhy.no.sig=true" flag.  Default is false
> - build hysig.dll.

I test any significant change by using a clean unpopulated tree and all
the tests passed for me.  However, if I revert the change, build and
test, then put the changes back I get errors.  If I run:

  find modules/portlib/src/test/native \
    \( \( -type f -a -perm -0111 \) -o -name '*.o' \) | xargs rm

to clean the generated files, then the files are (correctly) rebuild and
everything works again.

I've fixed the clean target to also remove these files.

-Mark.