harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] how to make doxygen refs more usable?
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 11:42:10 GMT
On the 0x269 day of Apache Harmony Nadezhda Morozova wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I just wanted to attract your attention to a new pool of ideas for our
> documentation:
> http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Doxygen_Docs_Look%26Feel_Improvements
> This page holds some thoughts on how we can make our Doxygen reference
> nicer and more usable. Ideas and help are most welcome.

Nadya,

what I would desire to add to the "Look & Feel" is a "Class Diagram"
(that needs 'dot' to be installed when generating)

A small offtopic:
maybe I am missing something, but unfortunately I canNOT find full
doxygen documentation for Jitrino on our website. All I see is a
rather limited description of interfaces. Many files that exist in the
project cannot be found, for example, abcd.h. Finding them on the
webside would be quite useful for developers. IMHO, we should not
limit ourselves at visible docs :)

--
Egor Pasko