harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] [luni] Ignored Exceptions and HARMONY-2939
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 16:28:06 GMT
Thanks Andrew and Alexey.  I tried writing a test case for the
SecurityException as Andrew described and the RI does not throw an
Exception, so it's definitely right that we should catch the
SecurityException.  I'm still unsure about the IOException, especially as
the signature of the method states that an IOException is thrown, but if it
can't be tested then it's probably best to leave it.

Sian