harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][testing] Automated Eclipse scenario
Date Sun, 28 Jan 2007 15:04:34 GMT
> Why are we bundling this into DRLVM?
>
> I think it would be very useful to also run this w/ J9 too....
No problem :), just run
$>sh build.sh ehwa.test -Dtest.jvm exe=<path2j9> -Dehwa.test.mode=jit

OK, I generally agree, this is true for most or all tests currently
bundled in drlvm. However we have no federated infrastructure for
integrational testing (yet?), so I did the first step basing on main
target audience. E.g. EHWA is particularly good for catching JIT/VM
regressions, so it should be used as often as possible by VM
developers; OTOH it is far less critical for everyday classlib tasks.

Can you suggest better place?