harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][build] exclude list impl issues
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:08:02 GMT
Folks,

I've some concerns with recent updates for x-list support: can we use
a common macros instead of copy-pasting 4 new targets into build.xml
for each module?
Or, if we can neglect creating a compiled x-file
(${hy.hdk}/build/<module>.exclude), just use "if" attribute of
<excludesfile>, like this:

<available property="x.list.exist"
file="exclude.${hy.platform}.${hy.test.vm.name}"/>
            <batchtest>
                <fileset dir="${src.test.java}">
                    <include name="**/*Test.java"/>
                    <excludesfile name="exclude.common"/>
                    <excludesfile name="${exclude.file} if="x.list.exist" />
                </fileset>
            </batchtest>

Also, I suggest to delete empty x-list remained after introducing common lists.

Another issue is with "hy.test.vm.name", it was a surprise for me that
it is not autodetected yet. Most obvious way to get it is to read
"java.vm.name" property, this only requires running trivial test.

--
Alexey