harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc][user experience] minor improvements to website navigation and content
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 17:03:30 GMT
Heh, holiday becomes too long? ;)

[snip]
> > PS. Please don't listen to those provokations about imitating
> > httpd.apache.org, they just confuse soft with mild ;)
>
> Alexey,
> where can I find the provocations? I did not come across any of them,
> just interested..

So far there were 2 voices to adapt to httpd-style, yours and
Alexei's. I called them "provokations" because this is well-known
project with good credits and it migth look tempting to follow, but it
is way different from Harmony. Another point , why reorganize
everything again if we almost converged already.

Yet, don't miss smiley there :)