harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vmi] thread library
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:00:53 GMT
Ronald Servant wrote:
> I've opened H-3090 and attached a patch to it that would allow us to
> implement a threading API.
>
> I think the patch is complementary to Salikh's work on minimizing what
> would need to be provided in such an API.
>
> Let me know your thoughts.

I looked at this huge patch and I have a question. Why does it add lots
of java/util/concurrent files? Are these added java files related to the
problem with two versions of hythr library?

Currently we have java/util/concurrrent implementation linked externally
to some other place. Could it be that you've added these files locally
and then somehow included them into your patch?

--
Gregory