harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Salikh Zakirov <Salikh.Zaki...@Intel.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][drlvm] VM interface docs ?
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:21:23 GMT
Morozova, Nadezhda wrote:
> Hi,
> As a first attempt, I've posted the generated drlvm Doxygen bundles on
> the website.
> [1] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/DoxygenStart.html is
> the starting page with links to all the bundles.
> [2] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/intf/html/index.html
> is the starting page for the highest-level interfaces
> [3] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/drlvm/html/index.html
> is the starting page for the Big Bundle
>
> Please take a look and tell me what you think:
> - is this the correct place for the docs?
> - are you ok with making the starting page a part of the svn-ed website
> while the rest is directly posted to the server?
> - do we need all the component specific bundles OR shall we have the
> top-level interfaces [2] and the Big Bundle with everything [3] only?
> - any suggestions?

I think that doxygen starging pages being empty is awful.

In order to improve it, some number of \mainpage's needs to be written,
and this in turn needs to the target audience to be identified and the tasks
that we want to help audience to achieve.

By the way, who is going to use DRLVM doxygen documentation and what for?