harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][smoke tests] Three smoke tests can be removed from exclude lists
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:37:03 GMT

> I'll review and commit if you answer the following question :
>
> what changed? :)  I'm nervous if we have things excluded that
> suddenly magically start to work again.

The tests were always excluded; they were donated to Harmony with exclude
keywords. When I revised exclude lists in November, I saw that they failed
so I kept them excluded. A couple of weeks ago I returned back to the
excluded tests to investigate/file JIRAs and it appeared that three of them
stably pass. That's the story. Ufortunately I don't know when they started
passing and don't remember how they failed to guess what made them pass :(

Elena

--
Thanks,
Elena