harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r487483 [1/4] - in /harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk: build/make/targets/ vm/interpreter/src/ vm/jitrino/src/jet/ vm/port/src/lil/em64t/pim/ vm/port/src/lil/ia32/pim/ vm/port/src/lil/ipf/pim/ vm/tests/smoke/shutdown/ vm/vmcore/include/ vm
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 05:08:33 GMT

> Elena Semukhina wrote:

> >> for
> dead

> hangs

> >> The problem now is reproducible even on laptop with single CPU and no
> HT
> >> both
> >> on JIT and interpreter. I am going to exclude shutdown.TestInterrupt on
> >> windows.
> >

> > Gregory,
> >
> > the shutdown.TestInterrupt test always passes for me on Windows 2003 P4,
> HT
> > and W2003 2 Xeon 4 cores machines. Could you please verify them once
> more
> > and file a JIRA issue if they still fail? I'd like we to track the
> > status of
> > all excluded smoke tests on
> > http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DRLVMInternalTests page.
>
> Do you have SP1 installed on windows 2003 server? For me this test
> almost always hang. I've just checked, this is still a problem.

Yes, SP1 is installed on both machines. I ran smoke tests iteratively last
night. I left only 5 tests in the list to run including
shutdown.TestInterrupt so they ran 800 times with no failures and hangs on
W2003 Server SP1 P4+HT machine. I ran them with "build test", not as
separate classes. Anyway, if you see hangs, we need to file a JIRA issue.

Can someone else help us in reproducing the issue?

Elena

--

--
Thanks,