harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] stress.Mix / MegaSpawn threading bug
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:06:04 GMT
As it appears from other threads, stress.Mix behaves differently when it
runs from command line or via build test. When I reported that it always
passed for me on em64t, I meant running from command line. I've just tried
to run it via build test and have seen intermittent failures. I'll add the
test logs to HARMONY-2772 and update the wiki page.

Elena

--
Thanks,
Elena