harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] stress.Mix problems -- should it prevent committing patches?
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 08:48:53 GMT
It was me who removed stress.Mix from the exclude lists together with some
more tests because all they passed for me even when running many times on
Windows 2003, SUSE9 linux ia32, and SUSE9 linux em64t. It was at the end of
November.

CC started failing intermittently on stress.Mix (SUSE9, em64t) on December,
18 and was excluded for that platform (HARMONY-2772).

stress.Mix still passes for me now on SUSE9 linux ia32 and em64t (both are
2xXeon x64 machines) while megaSpawn crashes with Segmentation fault on
em64t and hangs on ia32 after printing a lot of messages like the following:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to create new thread

Thanks,
Elena

> > > I attempted to determine if there ever was an old svn revision that
> > > would
> > > pass stress.Mix test on my rhel 2-way SMP box.  Unfortunately the
> > > unified
> > > classlib/vm build changed the how one gets an old revision from the
> > > repository.  I don't know if its worth trying to resurect an old svn
> > > revision.  I am hoping someone will confirm if stress.Mix ever ran
> > > successfully on 2-way and 4-way boxes.  This seems way easier than
> > > trying to
> > > reconstruct old build.xml files.
> >
> > Huh?
> >
> > Why do you think you need to reconstruct anything?
>

> Its a moot point.  Naveen got the answers for us already.
>
> geir
> >

> --
> Weldon Washburn

Thanks,