harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][util] 2 test failed on overload em64t box
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:40:45 GMT
Hi, Vladimir:
    You are right. The testcase seems to be unstable. The most
reliable solution, I think, is to wait in a loop till the sheduled
task does run. However, if there exists a bug in the tested class, the
testcase might trap in an endless loop, which I am not sure whether
the situation is acceptable although everything will be ok if no bug
exists in source code.
     If it is acceptable, I will try to make a patch to fix the problem.

Good luck!
Leo.

--
Leo Li