harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony performance page
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:42:02 GMT
2007/1/30, Rana Dasgupta <rdasgupt@gmail.com>:
> Alexey,
>   This looks really good, thanks. Are you planning to update this
> weekly/daily?
Yes, once a week. A week looks like a reasonable time frame.

> Any idea why LU keeps failing for Scimark?
Not yet.

Regarding other failures:
fop, lusearch : H-2795
jython works on Windows but fails on Linux, need further investigation.
xalan requires boot class path tweaking

It looks like we need an additional wiki page for benchmarks known
problems and howtos...

SY, Alexey