harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] 100% 1.5 API coverage for Harmony and CORBA.
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:26:50 GMT
Geir,

I could not find any spec for Java CORBA API at all. I've asked here
(yoko-dev) but nobody could point me to such spec. So it seems that
every CORBA implementation implements its own vision.
Moreover RI has CORBA 2.3.1 implementation with number of exceptions[1].

SY, Alexey

[1]http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/org/omg/CORBA/doc-files/compliance.html