harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc][drlvm] is it time to move certain info from wiki to the site?
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:30:53 GMT
11.01.07, Konovalova, Svetlana<svetlana.konovalova@intel.com> написал(а):
> Folks,
> I've looked through wiki and have found that the following pages provide info that IMHO
should be on the site:
> - Running The Classlib Tests [1]
This page does not look like a good candidate for the site ;)

> - Testing Convention [2]
This page describes test conventions for TestNG which are still under
discussion as far as I remember. We did not switch to TestNG yet.
Right?

> I'd also like to ask you whether we need the page "Platforms to Run Harmony
> Development Kit (HDK) on" [3]. Now we have similar info on the site [4].
> Probably we should merge the pages...
I'm not agree here too :)
Platform list is info which is interesting to much more number of
people then beginner contributors. So I do not see any problem in two
pages.

SY, Alexey