harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][opt] How to get object access sequence during runtime.
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:58:22 GMT
Hi!
Your task is very close to write barriers implementation in OPT.
I think that the best place today is IRBuilder.cpp that is called from
JavaByteCodeTranslator during HIR creation from Java bytecode.
See WB implementation as an example and add tracing code to object access
ops like genLdField..

--
Mikhail Fursov