harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get the time used by the OPT, JET?
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:26:56 GMT
On 1/17/07, zouqiong <ustczz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.
> But I am afraid it didn't work.
>
> I want to know all the time spend in the OPT compiler and JET compiler.

Zouqiong,
I need to understand more precisely what do you want to get from log:
1) Do you need to know the compilation time for JET/OPT ?
or
2) Do you need to know which method is compiled by JET/OPT and when it
happens?
or
3) Do you need to get IR and compilation log for a method compiled by
JIT/OPT?
or
4) Do you need to know some runtime (not compile time) metrics for managed
code?

Some logging options for JET and OPT are different. I need more details
before I can help you.

--
Mikhail Fursov