harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart Ballard" <stuart.a.ball...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Japi] Re: Harmony japi diff emails suspended
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 14:35:51 GMT
> I think this should be something we can create for you and post
> somewhere - you just need the moral equivalent of rt.jar?

More or less. Actually in order to get full results for Sun's JDK as
of 1.4 I found I needed jce.jar and jsse.jar as well as rt.jar; with
later JDK versions I decided it was easier to not even bother to
figure out exactly which jars I needed, but just use jre/lib/*.jar.

Essentially I need any/all jars or zips that contain any classes that
form any part of the packages in the public API.

If it'd be easier to just provide a download of an automatically-built
up-to-date version of your entire JDK equivalent, I'm quite happy to
have my scripts extract the relevant parts on my end. But either way
works.

Thanks!
Stuart.
--