harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][net] java.net.URLClassLoader implementation is not thread-safe
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:15:51 GMT
I have a comment, that I'll bring out to the dev list -

Is there any problem with some other thread adding the entry for
currentURL while the  if (jf==null) block is doing it's work? That's
one difference I can see between sync-ing the block, vs just syncing
the map.

I don't know if it matters, though.

geir