harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Website says still incubating?
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:56:58 GMT

On Jan 10, 2007, at 5:18 AM, Tim Ellison wrote:

> Morozova, Nadezhda wrote:
>> Hi Alex,
>> AFAIU, the page you're referencing is outdated. There's a generic
>> page
>> for getting and building the code -
>> http://harmony.apache.org/quickhelp_contributors.html
>> I suggest that we only use this page and delete the old classlib
>> building instructions.
>
> Agreed.  BTW it would be good to get the Doxygen doc back on the
> website.  I miss the function reference pages for the portlib etc.

As long as there are no bits of info on the classlib page that aren't
on the quickhelp page.  If that is the case, I'd suggest updating the
classlib page to solve the problem Alex noted, and link it from the
quickhelp page (IOW, don't add more to the quickhelp - we want that
to be as simple, linear and basic as possible.

geir